Monday, January 16, 2012

Justin Bieber seeks fame-like Jackson and no drug

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Teen idol Justin Bieber turns 18 March with a list of long and ambitious tasks - even be 30, to be as famous as Michael Jackson and avoid them sing on the sex and drugs.

"I hope that, at the time that I am 30 people will remember me," said the Canadian singer in V Magazine in a long interview. "I don't want people to think of me as a teen sensation".

But the singer "Baby" said he was determined to maintain the squeaky clean persona that earned him millions of mostly young female fans and their mothers.

He said "I will never do myself so that children and parents do not respect me,". "I want to be able to do what Michael (Jackson) did - he sings always own words..."I cannot begin to sing about things such as sex, drugs and swearing. ?

Bieber, who was dating Disney Channel star Selena Gomez for several months, added that he still had some growing up to do.

"I am in love, and perhaps I'll go more into making love when I'm older.". But I want to be someone who is respected by all, "he told the American fashion magazine".

Justin released his first album at the age of 15, the launch of an international career and become the person more search 2011 on the Internet Bing search engine.

But Bieber said he planned remaining the industry of music for many years to come.

"It is not a fluke that I am here." I'm here for a reason, and I'm here for a life, "he says. "I also want people to know that I write my stuff." Person wrote my trick for me. ?

(Statement by Jill Serjeant)


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment